“Somebody ought to tell us, right at the start of our lives, that we are dying. Then we might live life to the limit every minute of every day. Do it, I say, whatever you want to do, do it now.” — Michael Landon
Just do it! Go ahead! Live that life of yours, take those chances, do what you have to to make yourself happy.
I’m sitting at the departure gate now in Melbourne Airport, waiting to board. First stop, LA ! And then, South America, baby!
A few things to know about Melbourne airport:
– you can take empty bottles through security and the fill up stations, once through, dispense cold and beautiful filtered water…. Mm mm refreshing! Take your own bottles with you and stop buying plastic bottles.
– Gate 10 is hard to find, it isn’t Inbetween 9 and 11 as you may think.
– security can take a while to get through, allow yourself some extra time for that and saying goodbye before you leave.
– it’s fine to make awkward eye contact with certain people
– it’s even more fun to put on fake accents and talk to random people
– there are free perfume testers in duty free (don’t go overboard)
– there were free alcohol testers in duty free (go overboard)
– my plane looks huge (Time to board)